Rugs and Leather Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on March 14, 2017.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.rugsnleather.com (“the Site”) operated by Rugs and Leather, a subsidairy of Moroccan Sunset Trading Company Limited(“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.rugsnleather.com
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Rugs and Leather, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Rugs and Leather as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Rugs and Leather’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Rugs and Leather reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
By placing an order at Rugs and Leather, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Rugs and Leather for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
You can order by email or online at www.moroccansunset.co.nz as a Guest or Registered Customer. Registration ensures a more personalized shopping experience and for greater ability to keep track of your order. If you need help please email rugsnleather @gmail.com
All products remain Moroccan Sunset’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Rugs and Leather.
All transfers conducted through Rugs and Leather are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- We accept internet bank transfers PayPal, Stripe and ApplePay payments.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Freight/Shipping Within New Zealand
We aim to get your goods to you as quickly, safely and efficiently as possible.
- All freight charges are billed to the customer.
- We use Payport Courier Agency with a preference for Poste Haste for all deliveries.
We have no objection to customers wishing to use their own courier however, once the goods leave our premises we will not accept any liability for damages as these will be deemed to have occurred as a direct result of mishandling of the goods by yourselves or by your own courier.
- · International shipping will require an individual quote.
- We use DHL, Fedex or EMS for shipping direct from Marrakech, Morocco
- We use NZ Post Express international for stock sent from our warehouse in New Zealand.
You can check the status of your order by logging onto your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us, Carol and Mustapha, at [email protected] When your order has shipped, you will receive email notification to confirm that your order has been sent including the courier tracking number.
- All custom/special orders are not refundable or exchangeable. All special orders are final!
Merchandise returned will be subject to a 5% credit card processing fee and an additional 20% restocking fee. We do not accept COD deliveries and there are no refunds on shipping fees. All large merchandise that uses a freight company for shipping will not be refundable. All our products are handmade and our Returns & Exchange policy is strictly enforced.